Claygate Choral Society was founded in 1959 under the direction of Stanley Brown, who at that time was the organist for Holy Trinity Parish Church Choir. Since then, the choir has had five musical directors, and under the inspirational leadership of Martyn Daldorph from 1989 to 2011 and Ed Jones from 2011-2022 we have gone from strength to strength. Our current Musical Director is Tim Sandford.
Our repertoire to date has spanned a wide range of choral works, both large and small, performed at Holy Trinity Church in Claygate.
For a full list of these please open this document: